This weekend in Italy, the XIV Ski Classics Season returns after the Christmas and New Yr break with one other back-to-back Professional Tour occasion weekend with occasions 4 and 5.
PUSTERTALER SKI MARATHON – Fourth Occasion Season XIV
On Saturday, January 14, Season XIV begins with the fourth occasion of the 2023 season, the Pustertaler Ski Marathon.
After final season’s profitable version, the 62 km lengthy distance race is as soon as once more a part of the Ski Classics Professional Tour. The Pustertaler Ski Marathon, the longest and most troublesome ski race within the Drei Zinnen Dolomites (Three Peaks within the Dolomites), affords a really difficult course and breathtaking surroundings.
The race begins in Sesto/Sexten, heads south, then turns and passes the well-known ski sports activities stadium Nordic Area in direction of San Candido and Dobbiaco, the place after 22 kilometers the Dash level will await the Professional Tour athletes. The Climb checkpoint can be at Cimabanche after the 36 kilometer race, the place the tracks flip round and the course leads again to the Nordic Area. From there it continues to the end line in Villabassa/Niederdorf.
PUSTERTALER SKI MARATHON – Ski Classics Professional Tour Occasion 4
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Distance: 62km Traditional Method
- Location: Sesto/Sexten, Italy (Begin) – Villabassa/Niederdorf, Italy (End)
- Begin time: Girls 9:15 CET / Males 9:00 CET
- Variety of SC Sprints: 1
- Dash: Nordic Area 22 km
- Variety of SC climbs: 1
- Ascent: Cimabanche 36km
- Complete ascent: 770 m
Pustertaler Ski Marathon – Course Map and Profile
You’ll find the Pustertaler Ski Marathon programme, begin lists and dwell streaming on SC Play HERE.
PRATO PIAZZA MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE – Voted Finest Occasion of Final Season
On Sunday, January fifteenth, the weekend continues with the fifth occasion in Season XIV, the Prato Piazza Mountain Problem voted the most effective occasion in Season XII.
The Prato Piazza Mountain Problem is a 32km uphill mass begin race and proved to be an actual climbing race final season. The legendary climb to Prato Piazza is the most important climb of the XIV Season, the end line is about 2000 meters above sea stage, excessive within the spectacular Dolomite surroundings.
The climb to Prato Piazza can be a feat for actual “heroes”: 6 kilometers on an outdated navy street with a median gradient of 10%.
A brand new addition to Season XIV is Ski Classics Iconic Climbs, a brand new class used for essentially the most iconic climbs within the Ski Classics factors desk. Ski Classics.
There can be 4 Iconic Climbs for Season XIV. First up is Prato Piazza, the ultimate hill of the Prato Piazza Mountain Problem.
Prato Piazza Iconic Climb
- Occasion: Prato Piazza Mountain Problem – Ski Classics Occasion 5
- Historical past: January 15, 2023
- Climb: Prato Piazza, 1,460 to 2,000 m above sea stage, together with 6 kilometers of steady ascent alongside the outdated navy street.
PRATO PIAZZA MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE – Ski Classics Professional Tour – Occasion 5
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Distance: 32km Traditional Method
- Location: Villabassa/Niederdorf, Italy (Begin) – Prato Piazza (End)
- Begin time: Girls 9:05 CET / Males 9:00 CET
- Variety of SC Sprints: 1
- Dash: Lake Dobbiaco 8 km
- Variety of SC climbs: 1
- Begin/end: Prato Piazza 32km
- Complete ascent: 1022 m
Prato Piazza Mountain Problem – Course Map and Profile
You’ll find the Prato Piazza Mountain Problem program, begin lists and dwell streaming on SC Play HERE when obtainable.
A weekend of ski classics with a singular nature expertise and contemporary air
The Dolomites are a UNESCO World Heritage Website and broadly considered one of the crucial engaging mountain landscapes on this planet.
The fantastic thing about these mountains comes from a wide range of spectacular vertical varieties similar to peaks, towers and spires with contrasting horizontal surfaces, together with mountains, rocks and plateaus. All of them rise abruptly from in depth talus deposits and softer foothills.
Anticipate thrilling battles and nice drama on the tracks as Professional Tour skiers battle it out for glory in mid-January.
Ski Traditional Fantasy
Free Fantasy League for Season XIV is up and working. Create your personal Fantasy Professional Group and accumulate essentially the most factors through the XIV Ski Classics Season.
Find out how to play
- Go to SC Fantasy https://fantasy.skiclassics.com/
- Check in along with your present Fantasy account or create a brand new one.
- Please learn the HOW TO PLAY part to be sure to perceive all the principles and new options.
- Go to “Group Decide” and choose/purchase as much as 10 athletes utilizing your beginning steadiness of $40,000 Fantasy. Remember to examine the beginning lists earlier than every occasion to ensure your athletes are on the beginning line.
- Remember to appoint considered one of your athletes as a Group Captain!
- Go to “Leagues” and be part of an present league or create your personal league to compete with your pals.
- Invite your family and friends to hitch the thrilling battle for victory without spending a dime!
- Have enjoyable and should the most effective ski coach win!!
All TV Channels Season XIV
The La Venosta Criterium is simply sooner or later away, beginning on Saturday, December seventeenth. This is an summary of the place you may watch the Ski Classics this season:
- SVT – Sweden
- NRK – Norway
- Czech TV – Czech Republic
- TVP – Poland
- WB Discovery – Finland
- Nent Group – Denmark, Estonia, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Nice Britain
- beIN Sports activities – Canada, Turkey and USA
- Eurovision (EBU) – Information rights
- SC PLAY – all nations (English commentary)
Season XIV of the Ski Classics Professional Tour options 14 occasions throughout 10 occasion weekends in 6 totally different nations.
Ski Classics Professional Tour XIV Season (2022/2023)
- Occasion 1: December 10, 2022 – Dangerous Gastein PTT, Dangerous Gastein, Austria, 15 km
- Occasion 2: December 11, 2022 – Dangerous Gastein Criterium, Dangerous Gastein, Austria, 35 km
- Occasion 3: December 17, 2022 – La Venosta Criterium, Val Venosta, Italy, 36km
- Occasion 4: January 14, 2023 – Pustertaler Ski Marathon, Sexten, Italy, 62 km
- Occasion 5: January 15, 2023 – Prato Piazza Mountain Problem, Niederdorf, Italy, 32 km
- Occasion 6: January 21, 2023 – Engadin La Diagonela, Engadin Valley, Switzerland, 55 km
- Occasion 7: January 29, 2023 – Marcialonga, Trentino, Italy, 70km
- Occasion 8: February 12, 2023 – Jizerská50, Bedrichov, Czech Republic, 50km
- Occasion 9: February 18, 2023 – Grönklitt Criterium, Orsa Grönklitt, Sweden, 50km
- Occasion 10: February 19, 2023 – Grönklitt ITT, Orsa Grönklitt, Sweden, 15km
- Occasion 11: March 5, 2023 – Vasaloppet, Sälen-Mora, Sweden, 90 km
- Occasion 12: March 18, 2023 – Birkebeinerrennet, Rena-Lillehammer, Norway, 54km
- Occasion 13: April 1, 2023 – Reistadløpet, Setermoen-Bardufoss, Norway, 40km
- Occasion 14: April 2, 2023 – Summit 2 Senja, Bardufoss-Finnsnes, Norway, 67km
Extra details about the Ski Classics Professional Tour could be discovered right here skiclassics.com.
As a member of ProXCskiing.com, you get full entry to all content material on the location and dwell streaming of Ski Classics Professional Tour occasions with English commentary.
If you’re a part of one of many world’s main XC ski communities, you will obtain many unique affords all yr spherical.
Enroll HERE As a member.